Technip is looking for an Engineer to work in our offices in
These include preparation/checking/approval of overall Safety Design duties: Safety studies coordination, engineering deliverables in conceptual / detailed design, coordination/preparation of Safety related documents, facilitation of HSE reviews, execution of Safety studies and monitoring and verification of implementation of study results in the overall plant design.
Position based in Barcelona Office.
- Hazard Identification and Safety Reviews: HAZID, HAZOP, SIL assignation.
- Firefighting Design.
- Hazardous Area Classification.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the development of basic engineering of industrial projects in the chemical, petrochemical, oil or gas, as safety process engineer.
- Desirable experience in plant (or production engineering)
- Knowledge in NFPA, ATEX, Autocad, Microstation.
- English and Spanish fluent.
- Desirable Geographic Mobility.
Suitable candidate will be offered a local contract.
We take into consideration applicants with a disability certification.
Note: Please, to abstain from apply, candidates who have not any kind of legal document that allows to work in Spain.